It sounds like this weekend will be mostly nice so make sure to take advantage and have some fun. Check out the weekend events around town:
- Joe Kenney, 8 p.m., Milkboy Coffee, tickets $8-10
- 2nd Annual Ardmore Oktoberfest:
- What? Outdoor festival with beer, food, music, and children’s activities
- Where? Cricket Ave. between E. Lancaster Ave. and Athens Ave. Road is closed for the event.
- When? Noon to 8 p.m., rain or shine
- Why? Oktoberfest beer like Spaten, Polaner, and Haker Pschoor or great German food like bratwurst and sauerkraut. For kids, moon bounce, face painting, and pumpkin painting.
- Vahe Sarkisian & Marian Call, 8 p.m., Milkboy Coffee, tickets $8-10
- Brent Christopher, 8 p.m. – midnight, John Henry’s Pub, no cover
Enjoy the weekend!